Thursday, July 24, 2008

No, I Know I Can't

I cannot stop watching this show; it is my current guilty pleasure. Normally I don't get into these kinds of shows, where "judges" heep insults on people and America joyously feeds. But this show ... this show has won me over. Maybe it's because of the flashy outfits, or the catchy top 40 tunes, or the super-cute British host, or my own secret desire to dance?

And let's all admit ... it's so much better watching people dance than it is watching people sing. Boo American Idol, boo!!

But I don't watch the elimination show. I want my life to be full of sunshine and rainbows, not eliminations and dissappointments. (I'm such a realist.)

I can't decide who I want to win. Should it be Will, or Katie, or Chelsie? ARGH!? You decide for me, America. Just call 1-888- ...

1 comment:

michele said...

ok-but i still heart american idol and still heart the very mainstream, epitamy-of-a-horrible-cover-band-frontman, all-too-common-bartender-by-day-singer-by-night david cook. this may put me at minus points-becca can i get a scoresheet to see where i stand in the points game? thx. cheers.
do you dance along while you watch?