Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Heartbeats?

Today was doctor appointment number five. We heard the Boy's heartbeat for the first time. (That made me feel better way about the lack of sonogram.) Hmmm. Squishy. Not what I had imagined. Collin's reaction meant he heard it. Doctor's reaction meant he heard it. All I heard: squishy. Definitely not what I would call a "beat". I feel left out and like I COMPLETELY missed out on something. But I suppose this is what Collin has been feeling during the sonograms. Head? What head?

Regardless, the Boy has a heartbeat. And it is strong. And he is growing. And that is all that matters.

I'm also happy to report I've gained another nine pounds for a grand total of twenty six pounds. TWENTY! SIX! POUNDS! ME! I weigh about 145 pounds. He he.

And to make me feel better about the "heartbeat", here's one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite bands. You're not all going to like this. So humor me, or turn your volume down. Hugs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Hey, Hey!

Your last 2 posts are really cool...

Baby Loot'in & Heart beat'in and all... FAROUT -- Glory 2 God!

I pray for you guys and our grandson daily... I ask Abba to to make him healthy & strong & wise and a man of renown for the Living God like a combination of David & Solomon. Wow. This is just too cool, radnum, radical and all that... Hallelujah!

I pray for you guys, too! These are monumental additions, changes and dynamics for all couple in Christ or not. Wow, a grandson...

Yippee. Hot Dog. This is better than winning the lottery - for sure!

Now I know why I've got all those models -- so him and I can built'em 'til he goes to college. LOL!

And my favorite hobby shop is right there in Dallas - Squadron. Did you guys plan it that way?

You guys are making me bubble.

Well I love you all, have a great forever

Jesus Loves You All,
Hallelujah,
Daddy-O
{{{ :<)