Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It Looks Much Better in My Head

A few short weeks ago we were blessed enough to furnish the baby's room. I cannot tell you how excited this makes me. First, we paint. Second, we construct. Take a good look at our fabulous furniture ...

The dresser!


The crib!


The rocking chair!


The changing table!


The paint!


The colors/inspiration!


Side note: despite what I've been told and what I've read, it's my personal decision to avoid caffeine during my pregnancy. At first, it was super easy because coffee/espresso sounded terrible to me. But now, it sounds good ALL the time. So, bring on the decaf! With limited resources at the office (a subject for another day and another blog) I've had to resort to instant decaf coffee. Though I am in no way a connoisseur, I do know what good coffee should taste like. Instant decaf is not where it's at. This weekend, I bought another brand ... and it comes in teabags. Hmmmm. Haven't made up my mind about it just yet, but drinking it out of my favorite mug helps a lot.