Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Obligatory Belly Picture - Month Seven

Well, here we are at week 30 in month seven. Crazy!! Time has flown by unbelievably fast. Things seem to be moving along just as they should be and we are so thankful. I'm growing and "glowing", Baby is growing and kicking. Collin is my favorite and is officially the best husband ever ... providing back rubs, helping with the chores, listening to me complain, comforting me when I'm upset (over something usually very stupid).



In case you've forgotten (because I certainly have) this is what I used to look like, back when Baby was the size of a blueberry. What a difference about five months and thirty pounds make!



And Baby is now the size of a butternut squash or small pumpkin. Given the time of the year, it seems most appropriate we go with pumpkin ...



Or if you prefer the more realistic ...



Can't leave anyone out! Here's Collin, all geared-up in his super sexy bike attire. (I'm gaining all the weight Collin is losing. Seriously.)

No comments: