Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Extracurriculars

I mentioned earlier that I was eager for Eben to grow up so that he could be more self-sufficient. Yes this is very true (I'm selfish, remember). But I'm also eager for him to grow because I want to talk to him, play with him, have fun with him. We have discovered an activity that will somewhat satisfy me for the time being. Enter the Infantino Li'l Lion's Happy Hang Out Activity Gym. The name says it all!

Eben doesn't quite know what's going just yet but you can see the wheels turning as he looks at all the colors and as things move when he hits them ... you can often catch the hint of a smile, too. And there's nothing quite as fantastic as listening to my husband and my son play together in the living room as I cook dinner.

Wanted to post a video but I can't get it to work. These blurry photos will have to suffice.





No comments: