Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekly Eben & Adult Beverages

Eben is becoming more aware of his surroundings and is beginning to react to the things I shove in his face everyday. I can't help myself. I really am just so eager for him to smile, giggle, play. Many months ago I bought a little rattle from IKEA. This week was the first time he actually seemed interested in the rattle we call Mr. Hippo.

I promise I did not pose these pictures.





Also this week, it was my pleasure to welcome one of my favorite things back into my life ... WINE. A varietal I've become particularly fond of is Malbec. OK, I'm not just fond of it. I absolutely love it. Collin brought home a bottle of Malbec this weekend and it was a perfect match for the meal I made Friday night: margarita pizza & caesar salad. I've been on a winning streak lately with our meals. Seriously. (Yes, I'm bragging.) Doesn't that pizza look tasty? I should have made two of them.

2 comments:

Courtney Hofmann said...

i swear Eben is the cutest. and yay wine!

Anonymous said...

You know how I feel about that little boy! I must also say that pizza looks really good!! I'd like one when we visit! Mom