Sunday, June 13, 2010

All it takes is something like pregnancy to make a girl want to talk a lot. This blog gives me the opportunity to do so. And I think this will prove an excellent and fun way to keep family & friends up-to-speed on this experience. It'll be just like everyone is here with us. (Maybe.) I'll post about important things, and lots of not so important things. I believe all will be entertaining on some level.

First up ... decor! You gotta know one of the first things my mind rolled to upon this discovery was the baby room. It'll take a concerted effort on my part to NOT go completely crazy buying things. Good thing our budget is so tight! I will have no choice. Having said that, a purchase has already been made. I saw this a while ago but felt weird buying it because I wasn't pregnant. And at the time, I thought we were still ages away from pregnancy. Now that this is really happening, I have the green light.

Here it is, our first baby purchase. It suits me/us on so many levels. We're having it made into a larger print and it'll hang on the room door, front & center. A nice little reminder every time I pass by or enter the room ... no need for panic. No to mention it makes me laugh. A lot. This kid will have a sense of humor whether it wants one or not.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becca, Wow! Nice redux, cute site. Something prophetic about the Door sign --Hallelujah! !RADNUM! You go girl. I am proud of U... Daddy-O