Sunday, June 20, 2010

Thankgoodness, We Have a Lime!

I am glad to be moving on to week 12 for a very stupid reason ... I couldn't stand that prune picture. Really? That's the best comparison they could come up with?!

Again, I offer you a visual aid ...



More specifically (though I think that is a rather large lime) ...



We believe life begins at conception; that, as with you and me, God knew this Baby before time began; that this Baby already has a soul; that birth and death and all in-between belong to God and have been written by God. As David wrote in Psalm 139:
13 For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you,when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance;in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.


All that to say: Collin, from me, your wife who could not love you more, and your little Lime, who will but add to our adventure ... Happy Father's Day.

No comments: