Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mango Tango

Slowly but surely, I am losing my belly button. See you in a few months, belly button ... along with those size 4 corduroys (hopefully).

A mango! I love mangos. That is a much better image than the sweet potato, for many reasons.

BABY not FETUS!!


Along with the change in my size, I have definitely noticed the change in Baby's size. I feel him moving around on a regular basis now. It certainly is strange, but in such a delightful way. And I am thankful for it. Double bonus: it indicates he is a growing, active boy and it helps my excitement build. I may not experience too many things greater in life than the movement of my very small child in my very own belly. During a completely boring, monotonous day at work I will feel Baby move more times than I can count. Metering the mail? Kick, elbow, headbutt. Now me and Baby are metering the mail together. And that's just SO much better.

God certainly knew what He was doing in the design of this process. I can see His hand in so much of it (aside from the obvious). Ah-hah! So that's why He did that! Clever. He really is grace-filled, all-knowing, ever-present. Again, I find myself so thankful.

2 comments:

Courtney Hofmann said...

i love reading your blogs...and i miss seeing you!

Anonymous said...

Dear Becca,
Hallelujah! I cant't wait until January 7th!!! This is a miracle. Yes, we are fearfully and wonderfully made. Hallelujah!

Love,
Daddy-O