Thursday, January 27, 2011

Because He's Mine & I Can Do What I Want

We used to have a cat until he ran away (a.k.a someone stole him) on Thanksgiving day a year ago. And he was a lovely, lovely cat. So lovely that all we ever did was take pictures of him; everything he did was so cute, we just had to photograph it. Collin and I used to joke about it ... if we went that crazy with an adorable cat, imagine what we'd be like as parents. Well, here we go!

Not only are we Eben's parents and therefore completely biased, but our sweet baby boy is in fact adorable. People agree with us regularly. We already have dozens of pictures and he can't even lift his head yet. Help us when he starts smiling, playing, etc. In recognition of Eben's cute factor, I will select ONE picture from the many taken each week and post it under the heading "Weekly Eben". Don't misunderstand me -- there will be many, many pictures posted. "Weekly Eben" will just give me an excuse to look through our pictures each week, pick my favorite, then post on the internet.

Here is this week's favorite. I love, love, love this picture. That face! Collin took this picture on his iPhone; a rare diaper moment when Eben wasn't crying. He's not so fond of the diaper changes just yet.



(I did not include a picture of our lovely cat, Manji, because it makes us sad to think of him. Though neither of us miss cleaning up his vomit.)

No comments: