Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Unto Us a Son Is Born (will we ever sleep again)

Yes, it's been just over a month since I updated the blog. Apologies. I've had a newborn to tend to and a new schedule to adjust to.

Eben Christopher Massey was born on Saturday, December 25, 2010, at 12:58pm.

I cannot believe it's been a month since he was born. The days have flown by. It's been a blur of feedings, diapers, visitors, etc etc etc. I think things are starting to settle down but this really is a lesson on flexibility and taking things one hour at a time. What worked yesterday probably won't work today.

Since it's been so long since I posted and I feel I can't adequately process and express what's happened over the past month, I'll just put up some pictures and we'll start from scratch going forward. In honor of this new start, I've "re-designed" the blog. New baby, new year, new life.





1 comment:

Courtney Hofmann said...

loved getting to see you guys and meet sweet Eben the other day. Let's hang out again soon!