Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Doctors, Peaches, and Trimesters

Ushered in the holiday weekend with another visit to my fabulous doctor on Friday. All my blood work came back great. The doc said all my numbers & levels were perfect. Also, I now know my blood type is AB+. Always good to learn something about yourself. And I have gained a whopping three pounds (though it feels like ten).

Got to take a peak at Baby again. What a change in the past month! It actually looks like a baby now. No more tail! It seems we already have an active little one on our hands ... just wouldn't stay still.



So here we are in the first few days of month four and the second trimester. This is starting to sink in a little more, but still feels very unreal. Weird to hear myself using words like "trimester" in reference to myself. Second trimester. I am four months pregnant. There is a Baby the size of a peach in my womb. I have a womb. Yowza.

Today's side note: It's a baby, not a fetus. Hate that word.

1 comment:

Cody said...

You sure have a talent for blogging. I love the Ultrasound picture and I still think it looks like me:-)