Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'll Trade You an Orange for an Avocado


This week we have an avocado. I love avocados! (Though an orange seems much larger to me than an avocado.) Regardless, I am undeniably growing larger - no matter what size of fruit Baby is. My "regular" clothes are getting tighter and tighter. During my work days, all I can think of is getting home to my glorious comfy, stretchy pants. It's a better feeling than taking your shoes off at the end of the day or having a shower after yard work. Seriously.

Collin's side of the closet is looking better and better. He's been hanging on to some clothes from his skinny kid college days. This may be the perfect way to reintroduce them to the wardrobe. Hopefully I don't ruin them with all the food I keep managing to spill on myself. Or rip them on all the furniture I keep running into and tripping over. I can't help but wonder, if this is me at five months of pregnancy ... what sort of damage will I inflict at eight months?! Yes, we're "child proofing" the house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Becca,

Wow. Think about what Abba's doing right now with writing your Son's parts in His Book of Life!

I can't wait until we get to Heaven with the banquet and all when we will be able to see all of Abba's Wonders 1st hand without the impact of sin...

Think about it! When you get one on one time with Abba Father and He'll explain the full process to you of His writing each and every part of your body in His Book of Life and then think about your son, and grand son... Hallelujah!

Doesn't Abba defy description with His Wonders to perform?

Jesus loves you all,
Hallelujah!
Daddy-O